Ticket Terms and Conditions
Thank you for your interest in participating in The Yorkshire Pudding Festival . Before you proceed to purchase tickets, we strongly recommend you to go through the following terms and conditions:
- In this section, words like ‘holder’, ‘bearer’, and ‘purchaser’ will refer to you – the person who will buy the tickets to The Yorkshire Pudding Festival. On the other hand, ‘our’, ‘us’, ‘we’, ‘issuer’, ‘provider’ and similar terms will indicate the organisers of The Yorkshire Pudding Festival – The Ink Events Company.
- Please note that The Ink Events Company reserves the right to make changes, revisions, and amendments, or add/remove sections from this set of terms and conditions – without any prior notifications to you. Such changes will be duly reflected on the website of the organiser www.yorkshirepuddingfestival.co.uk. These changes will relate back to the date of purchase of The Yorkshire Pudding Festival tickets.
- The price of tickets for The Yorkshire Pudding Festival are as set out below. These figures are non-negotiable.
- Kids tickets (Ages 6 to 17)
- £4.50 for ONE day
- £8.00 for WEEKEND ticket
- Adult tickets (ages 18+)
- £9.50 for ONE day
- £17.50 for WEEKEND ticket
- Family tickets (two adults and two children)
- £25.00 for ONE day
- £50.00 for WEEKEND ticket
- Camping (is for ONE pitch, which is roughly the size of a car parking space. This is a park and camp set up so you camp next to your car. Campervans/ Caravans are welcome. Large motorhomes are not permitted.)
*Only Saturday and Weekend tickets include the entertainment on Saturday Night. Sunday tickets do not.
**Kids under 5 get in for free.
- The ticket you purchase represents a revocable license for you to access The Camp Hill Estate, Kirklington, Bedale, North Yorkshire, DL8 2LS on 11th and 12th September 2021, when The Yorkshire Pudding Festival is scheduled to be hosted. The license includes the revocable right to attending the The Yorkshire Pudding Festival. This license can be revoked at any time by the issuer at its sole discretion, without any prior notifications or compensation options. If the license is revoked, you will not be granted entry at the venue.
- The bearer has to assume full responsibility of the The Yorkshire Pudding Festival tickets, once (s)he receives it. The Ink Events Company has no liabilities – financial, legal, or otherwise – in case the delivered tickets are stolen, lost, damaged, destroyed or rendered unusable in any other way.
- Kindly note that Ticket Arena or Festickets.com is the sole authorised source for purchasing The Yorkshire Pudding Festival tickets. If you obtain your ticket(s) from any other unauthorised source, you take on the risks of those tickets turning out to be counterfeit or reported to be stolen. The issuer has the right to dishonour such stolen/counterfeit tickets and declare them as void.
- The Yorkshire Pudding Festival tickets delivered to you are not meant to be used for illegal reselling, copying, reproducing, or misrepresenting in any form. You cannot use the ticket(s) for any promotional/advertising purposes either (including sweepstakes and competitions) without our prior approval. Any proven record of such activities will result in immediate seizure and cancellation of your ticket(s).
- Please note that The Yorkshire Pudding Festival tickets cannot be redeemed against cash, credits, or any other benefits.
- The Ink Events Company has the right to investigate if there has been any violation of the The Yorkshire Pudding Festival ticketing terms and conditions. In case of any conflicts, the decision of The Ink Events Company will be deemed final (i.e., the issuer will remain the final arbiter in cases of disputes).
- The event service will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as The Yorkshire Pudding Festival starts on 11th and 12th September 2021. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.
- COVID 19 REFUND CLAUSE:
- If you are not able to access any particular section(s) of the venue – The Camp Hill Estate, Kirklington, Bedale, North Yorkshire, DL8 2LS – due to delays, government regulations, organiser policies, weather-related problems, emergencies, venue shutdown/evacuation or any other reason, you will not be eligible for any refunds, however tickets will carry over to the new date, once new date has been announced and tickets have gone back on sale for new date, refunds for 30% of the total amount of sold tickets will be refunded on a first come first serve basis.
- If The Yorkshire Pudding Festival is cancelled in its entirety due to any unforeseen circumstances for example COVID RELATED LOCKDOWN, The Ink Events Company has the sole and absolute right to:
- i) reschedule the event, or
- ii) issue a partial/full refund, or
- iii) not issue any refunds.
- Please note that the decision of the issuer in such cases will be deemed final and binding.
- If The Yorkshire Pudding Festival is cancelled due to any factors or causes not in the control of the issuer, the latter will offer a partial or full refund, or postpone the event, or provide a comparable ‘make good’ option. These factors will be inclusive of, but not limited to, natural disasters, government announcements, strikes, delays in production, and the like. Once again, the decision of The Ink Events Company will be considered final.
- If The Yorkshire Pudding Festival has to be rescheduled to other dates, you will not be eligible for any refunds. In case the event is fully canceled, the refund, if issued, will include ONLY the face value/printed value of the ticket(s). The bearer cannot, under any circumstances, claim refunds on shipping fees, processing fees, handling fees, and such other charges.
- Losses, if any, occurring due to foreign exchange fluctuations at the time of refunds, have to be borne by the purchaser. The Ink Events Company cannot be, in any way, held liable for that.
- The Yorkshire Pudding Festival is a ‘rain or shine’ event. By purchasing the event tickets, you automatically confirm that you/the attendee(s) are of the ‘minimum age’ or older, at the time of buying the ticket(s). The ‘minimum age’ for attending The Yorkshire Pudding Festival is 1 DAY OLD.
- If it is proven beyond doubt at the venue that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to The Yorkshire Pudding Festival. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued either.
- At the time of entering the event venue, you are required to produce the ticket and a valid identification document (ID). By presenting an ID, you confirm that all details present on it are accurate and updated.
- By purchasing The Yorkshire Pudding Festival tickets and presenting the same at the venue, you give your consent to The Ink Events Company to collect certain information about yourself (name, picture, date of birth, gender, address, etc.) for verification and storage.
- You hereby agree to forego all types of surcharge claims – full or in part – and all claims & entitlements related to it.
- The Ink Events Company does not take any responsibility to personal/financial damages caused to you at the venue, or for any items lost/stolen/misplaced at the venue. Financial reimbursement claims on these counts will not be entertained.
- The Yorkshire Pudding Festival and The Ink Events Company follow a common ‘zero-tolerance policy’ towards unauthorised drug usage or carrying at the venue, AND towards any type of behaviour/actions that can be interpreted as lewd or obscene. If you are found in possession of prohibited items at The Yorkshire Pudding Festival and/or if you indulge in any objectionable action, your participation in the event will be terminated immediately. Your event ticket(s) will become void from that point on.
- Please note that you purchase The Yorkshire Pudding Festival tickets on your own free will. As such, you do not have the right to initiate a chargeback claim or dispute on the provider of the credit card/debit card that had been used for the transaction. Further refund/return/cancellation requests will not be entertained either.
- In all cases of disputes between the ticket-bearer and the ticket-issuer, the decision of the latter will be deemed final. In case a dispute cannot be resolved, the help of an independent third-party arbiter will be sought.
We really hope you will have a great time at The Yorkshire Pudding Festival. You can get your tickets here: https://www.festicket.com/eventgenius/yorkshirepuddingfest.